World-class Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Development & Integration
Customer relationship management (CRM) Software is used to collect, manage, and analyze information on all interactions with customers across multiple channels to personalize the customer experience, improve business relationships with customers, and increase the efficiency of business operations. Look no further. Attract, nurture, and close potential business transactions.
Arbotech Solutions designed and developed AR Ingenious CRM, a full-featured Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. AR Ingenious CRM allows business owners to monitor valuable customer data and track opportunities across multiple market segments.
Our CRM would also allow users to categorize product lines to aid in the evaluation of sales projections. Arbotech’s CRM Solutions also ensure that every operation is reported and that every completed sales activity and follow-up activity is modified to support decision-making salespeople and future project handover.
Increase the customer lifetime value
Every business requires a strategy to maximise revenue, achieve customer satisfaction, and foster loyalty. CRM software is required to manage sales, customer service, marketing, and e-commerce. CRM analytics is used by smart businesses to synthesise consumer insights to assist their clients in resolving problems through reporting tools, portals, dashboards, and other methods. According to a Gartner survey, only 13 percent of customers receive proactive service, while the other 87 percent do not. This highlights the opportunity for smart players to act proactively to broaden their consumer base with the help of robust CRM systems.
Designed To Comply With The Following Elements
Better CRM will result in:
To automate corporate processes and save more time and money, have customizable functionalities.
Gain new clients easily and increase customer retention
Get a comprehensive data collection that can be compiled and used to boost productivity.
Implement multiple campaigns to reach out to your clients and prospects.
Tracking service level agreements (SLAs), service call performance, managing AMC / call-based service requests and billing, and intelligently allocating service call requests to relevant service personnel. Manage technicians, service level agreements, and preventive and reactive maintenance.
Sales analytics, position approvals, sales team hierarchy, individualised dashboards, territorial management, mobile access, and offline access are all examples of smart sales management functions. Improved lead, profile, partner, and opportunity management tools.
Advanced marketing management tools for starting, running, and monitoring market segmentation campaigns, as well as integrating landing pages, telemarketing, response tracking, budget tracking, lead management, and ROI analysis.
Centralization Pf Account &Contact
You can see all of the information in one place, rather than having to update accounts and contacts in multiple systems.